Tri-Phase has the experience and resources to respond to your emergency needs, whether you’re dealing with damage due to natural disasters such as spills, floods, fires and wind, or those caused by human negligence such as vandalism.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work, Tri-Phase will respond to service calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including statutory holidays. We have a centralized contact to receive service requests and will arrive on-site within the Greater Toronto Area within one hour of receiving the phone call.
We understand the importance of completing the tasks at hand quickly so those affected by the emergency can get back to their lives and the operation of their facility as soon as possible. Tri-Phase has responded to thousands of emergencies, including floods in healthcare facilities, structural damage in commercial properties, oil spills in industrial properties and fire damage in highly populated urban areas, among others. We have worked in high-security facilities using infectious control procedures and understand the importance of ensuring the safety of the surrounding community.
Tri-Phase will dispatch trained, skilled crews who will arrive on-site to provide initial containment and clean-up services. Initial response includes site and condition assessment to determine the root cause of the problem to allow us to address it as quickly as possible. These procedures will also help mitigate losses and further property damage. Following initial response, Tri-Phase will coordinate and communicate with the client and building operator to organize the replacement of damaged materials and the remediation of any contaminated areas. Using our large inventory of specialty restoration equipment means we have more control over the schedule, allowing us to complete the work more efficiently and cost effectively. Following delivery of containment, restoration and remediation services, Tri-Phase will communicate with the client to declare affected areas ready to be re-occupied.
We provide the following emergency services:
Emergency Property Containment
We can mitigate and/or prevent further damage and stabilize the environment in order to allow for restoration work to take place. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Water extraction
- Clean-up, which may include removal of damaged carpet, content and debris
- Dehumidification, surface drying and structure drying
- Odour removal and cleansing of the air, including air sampling where required
- Sanitation and disinfecting
- Mitigation to control the spread of contaminants and moisture control
- Demolition work
- Emergency boarding up of the site, public protection including hoarding, fencing, etc.
- Identification of potential additional risks or hazards resulting from structural, electrical, plumbing or mechanical damage
- Identification, containment, prevention of exposure and inspection for mould and other potential health hazards associated with the growth of mould, mildew, fungus and bacteria
We provide all necessary repairs following emergency containment and remediation in order to restore the property to its pre-existing condition. Services include, but are not limited to:
We provide removal, disposal and restoration of areas contaminated by mould either as a result of an emergency incident or other ongoing maintenance related issues. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of mould contaminated surfaces
- Air quality testing